Jabin Chavez - "We Sing EP" released on iTunes Jan. 29th, 2013 and climbed straight to #4 on the Christian & Gospel charts.
From the artist:
"We loved working with James and A Brave Mix. He helped us meet our quick turn around times and knew exactly the sound we were going for. We loved the creative edge he brought to the project. We would recommend James for any project and we can't wait to start our next project with him! I couldn't be happier!" - Jabin Chavez
From the artist: "Working with James on this EP was a perfect combination! Quick turn around times, exceptional quality and creative in the way he mixed it. Brilliant ears and exceptional technical skill and knowledge to back it up. Looking forward to sending him our next record and letting him work his magic!" - Adventure Land
Artist Highlights: Adventure Land released two singles in 2010, 'The Eastern Sky' and 'Hold My Hand' which are played nationally across Australia on hundreds of stations. Both singles have reached the top 10 on Australia's Hot 25 Countdown, which alone is featured on over 500 stations in Australia and the USA (List of Hot 25 Stations -http://www.hot25.com.au/hot25countdown/?pid=8506 Vision Network has over 470 relay stations).
- In the first week of its release, 'The Eastern Sky' was the 22nd most played song on Australian Christian Radio according to The Rock Across Australia.
- The music video for 'Hold My Hand' featured on national TV through the music video show RAGE, and has seen over 17,300 views on YouTube since September 2010.
- 'Hold My Hand' was also picked up by RADAR Radio, an online and digital radio station created by Austereo. As a result, the single has been played nationally on the Austereo Network as part of the RADAR New Hits Show and the RADAR Radio New Rock show (all capital city Triple M stations, 2Day FM in Sydney, B105 in Brisbane, etc.)
- Additionally, ‘Hold My Hand’ has been featured on the NOVA website nationally as a feature artist as part of the lead up to their 'I Am With The Band' competition.
From the artist: "The Calling of Levi recently had two tracks mixed with James Hurley of A Brave Mix. After hearing the final products of some of James’ other work, we were confident that he would be able to work with us and to bring our songs to life with a solid and professional mix. James definitely did not disappoint.
Our tracks were recorded at a studio in Perth, Western Australia and having James mix them meant sending them to the USA. As artists we had a specific vision for each track and in sections of the songs were chasing a particular sound. James’ understanding of sound and his ability to capture our vision was imperative and we were very impressed with the outcome of the final mix.
His communication between artist and engineer is brilliant. He has the ability to mix and to provide a quality and professional sound; that of which we're very happy with."
The Calling of Levi
- Switchfoot support in Singapore 2011 - Supporting Relient K - Sharing the stage with artists such as Superchick, KJ-52 and Rapture Ruckus. - Parachute Music Festival 2011 - Easterfest 2011